Stream-oriented easy-to-setup and auto-translated guess the image game.
DISCLAIMER: The game uses the open image dataset images. We haven’t found any compromising image by the moment but the dataset has over 100.000 images… we are not hundred percent sure that all images are twitch ready.
The game gathers the images and descriptions and translates it if needed. Every chat participant can play!
Availabe on itch.io
How to configure Twitch access:
Go to https://twitchapps.com/tmi/ and obtain your oauth code. Use your username to fill the fields other than OAuth and the code obtained to fill OAuth. Easy uh? 😋
How to configure Auto-translation:
Auto-translations uses Azure Cognitive Services to perform on-the-fly translations (due to the original language of the questions is english). Firstly you need an Azure account. As far as your data consumption keeps normal the service is 🤑 FREE 🤑
The tricky part:
– Go to Azure Portal: https://portal.azure.com/
– Find «Cognitive Services»
– Find «Translator» and Create
– Obtain your key, endpoint and zone
Every command could be used in the twitch chat, this way the streamer can easily participate with the audience. There are four types of commands:
- Game commands:
- «<single-word>» : try to solve one word of the description
- Audience commands:
- «!e <emote>«: Express the emote <emote> on-screen
- «!t tomato«: Thows a 🍅 tomato 🍅 to the streamer view AMAZING!
- Streamer commands:
- «!love«: Hearts flying 💖 in the streamer window.
- «!fire«: 🔥 The streamer window gets on fire.
- «!water«: A virtual ice-bucket challenge 🌊
- «!blackout«: Kind of a surprise 😱
- Admin commands:
- «!m»: Move and Zoom out view
- «!n«: Next round
- «!s«: Solve round
This game is under development. Any sugestions are welcome.
👀 😹 HAPPY GUESSING! 😹 👀
For any further question: email@example.com
- Thanks to: Open Image Dataset https://storage.googleapis.com/openimages/web/index.html
- Thanks to: Localized Narratives Project https://google.github.io/localized-narratives/